Collecting and storing personal information
1. This policy applies to: our clients, people who are involved in contracts and transactions we are working on, our business contacts and service providers. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
b. Information you provide to us when registering with our website (your name and e-mail address) either when using the contact form or newsletter registration form.
c. Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services.
d. When you purchase an object from our online gallery, as part of the buying and selling process we collect the personal information you provide us such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
e. Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2. We will store personal information:
a. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
b. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, disclosures required by law or court order, disclosures to the police, tax authorities or other public or government authorities.
c. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
d. In order to provide information to our insurers.
e. To provide you with information (for instance, via newsletters) about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will contact you in this manner if you have consented to this expressly by opting in on our website or via e-mail.
3. Personal information that we process for purchase or informational purposes shall not be kept longer than is necessary for those purposes.
4. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
5. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Using personal information
1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used to:
a. Administer our website and business.
b. Enable your use of the services available on our website.
c. Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you.
d. Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
e. Send you e-mail notifications that you specifically requested.
f. Send you our e-mail newsletter, if you have subscribed. You can opt out of our newsletters at any time.
g. Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Disclosing personal information
1. We will not, without your consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
2. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order and arrange shipment, this implies your consent that we can collect and use it for that specific reason only.
3. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advises, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4. We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required by law and/or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
5. We may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for purposes of fraud prevention).
6. We may disclose your personal information in the event you violate our Terms and Conditions of sale.
7. Apart from the reasons stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfer
1. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EEA. Namely: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Third party websites
1. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
2. We use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics sets cookies in order to track your usage of the website. Google Analytics stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the USA. Google Analytics might also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes stated above. More information on how Google uses data can be found here.
Payments by PayPal
1. By choosing PayPal to complete your purchase your credit card data is stored encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is kept only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. PayPal adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensures the secure handling of credit card information by our online gallery.
Updated on 08/03/2018.